Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
1. Implement Inventory Control strategies and policies.
2. Arrange for daily cycle count for assigned number of bins, to eliminate stock variance and maintain 99% stock accuracy.
3. Create new items in the system whenever needed & Controlling items master data.
4. Controlling the drop shipment SLOCs, consignment stock per sales man & controlling the posting for all consignment clearance.
5. Issuing the weekly inventory report and coordinate with the HOD.
6. Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
7. Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, inventory/warehouse.
Knowledge in ERP Systems (SAP is a must).
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Ability to multitask within strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.