To work with healthcare professionals to ensure that they are fully trained on the equipment and instrument they use to do their jobs and thus generate the targeted sales. An application specialist in medical devices works with equipment manufacturers to train field representatives and answer any questions they have. Job description may include troubleshooting and testing the equipment and devices in case need to do so. To meet the assigned target both in terms of sales volume and number of inservices and demonstrations.
1. Present the product / products, conduct presentations & demonstrations as part of exhibitions / events in co-ordinations with sales and marketing teams.
2. Develop ideas for business process simplification and cost reduction initiatives.
3. Achieve the targeted sales volume and / or assist the sales team to reach their sale volume.
4. Schedule and conduct inservices / demonstrations and product presentations as part of product promotions and sales generation.
5. Assist the installation team / CSD /PMO to close sales orders by conducting inservice / application training.
6. To train the end users and sales team on the equipment and devices as per requirement in the assigned territory.
Strong knowledge in medical terminology and human anatomy.
Strong knowledge in computer based data entry, computing with good presentation skills.
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Flexible and open to mobility.